62 Quart Xtreme® Wheeled Cooler by Coleman® -X
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 5-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 95 cans
• Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Large tow handle for easy pulling
• 2-way handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
Coleman jugs are manufactured out of HDPE. High Density Polyethylene plastics are completely free from BPA and thus safe for direct impact with humans. BPA stands for bisphenol A, an industrial chemical found in polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins, which Coleman Water jugs do not use.
BPA is a chemical in some polycarbonate bottles and utensils. Although a few of Coleman products contain BPA, none of Coleman's insulated coolers or jugs contain polycarbonate or BPA. All of the materials used in Coleman Coolers and Jugs are approved for food contact. Coleman coolers are produced from materials that are approved for food contact.
We Also Recommend